Randstad is recruiting for our client who currently have a number of exciting opportunities for customer service and call centre professionals providing technical support on a large prestigious account. This is a really fantastic opportunity to take your experience in dealing with customers to the next level, and build a career managing accounts for a client at the forefront of their industry.
Our client is a recognised leader in providing innovative business services and valuable interactions for their clients. The organisation has a strong focus on maximizing the value of every customer interaction and supporting strategies to drive repeat business and build greater brand loyalty among customers.
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced individuals who excel in providing superior customer service. You will be required to troubleshoot and answer technical enquiries on various products such as phones, laptops, tablets and computers. The successful candidate will be tech savvy and able to work in a fast paced inbound call centre environment. These are entry level positions and extensive training will be provided.
- First call resolution for customers by actively listening and providing solutions while using appropriate telephone manner.
- Answer technical enquiries and determine the customer’s issue through the use of troubleshooting techniques.
- Provide high level customer service by promoting related products and services
- Escalate the customer enquiry to appropriate area when resolution cannot be resolved on first call
- Enter and record information into the customer database
- Follow organisational protocols and procedures
- Attend team meetings and training sessions to continually improve knowledge of products and services
- You must be able to commence May 1st
- Full time hours - no part time roles
- Hours of business operation are 8am – 11pm Monday to Sunday; so you will be required to be available for a flexible roster.
- Requirements will involve working evenings, weekends and Public holidays.
- Brisbane CBD Location
- 12 month contract with potential for renewal
The successful applicant will possess:
- A strong outcome focused level of customer service and be willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the customers needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate complex information to a variety of different customers
- Ability to solve problems and make quick decisions
- A desire to achieve and shows initiative
- An aptitude to understand technical information and retain the knowledge
- Strong computer skills including internet, internal databases and email
- Shows initiative and demonstrates drive to achieve targets and KPIs
- Resilience is essential to this role!
- Fantastic team culture! If you like a fun and friendly team environment then this is the role for you!
- Our client promotes corporate games (who has the cutest pet?), fun team building activities and gives away rewarding incentive prizes such as a new phone or tablet.
- There is always something new to enjoy whether it be a slushie machine, games machine or fun raffle prizes to win.