This 3-month role will define the detailed training need analysis required to develop and then deliver a high standard of technical training. Based in Parramatta you will be a working with key technical stakeholders including the change management office, project and change teams.
With previous experience working with technical stakeholders and experience designing and delivering training materials you will be a positive self-starter who thrives on the challenge of delivering quality training and development in tight time frames. In this role you will;
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) in consultation with identified stakeholder groups
- Develop, recommend and prepare detailed training summary of results of the TNA
- Validate the Training strategy to ensure alignment
- Develop complete learning programs incorporating multiple delivery methods (eLearning, instructor led etc.) that are appropriate for stakeholder groups
- Deliver & facilitate training as required
- Create/Update training resources and LMS
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the Business
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Able to demonstrate experience in designing complex eLearning and blended learning solutions for a range of purposes including role based training, technical training, systems training, performance improvement and professional development
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills at a senior level
- High level of motivation and an outgoing self-starting with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills and proficient in using Adobe Captivate
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with experience in a large complex organisation
If you are available immediately and this role sounds like you please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter below.
For more Information call Fiona Campbell on 02 9019 1600.