carpenter in Newman
Newman, Western Australia
AU$ 41 per hour
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and client base to be able to give you a variety of opportunities in further developing your career.
Our major client based in Newman, WA, is urgently looking for Carpenters to join their Team for a ongoing 5 year large residential project due to commence in a couple of weeks. To be considered for this role you must meet the criteria below
Skills Required :
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Previous experience working on residential and construction projects
- Previous expereince working a FIFO lifestyle
- Valid white card
- Working @ heights & confined space tickets - desirable
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Safety minded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug & alcohol screening
- Full Time Hours
- 2:1 Roster
- Stable Employers - Ongoing Opportunity
- $41.00 per hour flat rate day shift / $49.22 per hour flat rate night shift
To be considered for any roles within Randstad CPE you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please clickAPPLY.
Claire @ randstad
Experienced & Traded Carpenters