Randstad are currently looking for expressions of interest from qualified carpenters and formworkers for a number of upcoming opportunities!
Randstad are partnered with several leading commercial & residential construction companies who are working on various projects across Newcastle, the Hunter and Lake Macquarie.
To be successful for this opportunity you will have:
- The ability to supply your trade papers/qualifications in carpentry and/or formwork
- If you do not have a trade in formwork, proven experience with forming up for pours, columns and structural work on large scale commercial/residential jobs is crucial
- An up to date resume with recent work experience and at least 2 professional referees
- A white card
- EWP, Working at heights and forklift tickets are desirable but not essential
- Have your own reliable transport and a valid drivers licence
- Your own hand tools
- The ability to complete a pre employment medical and physical assessment
- A commitment to safety on site
If you or someone you know are looking for your next opportunity use the "apply now" button below
Please submit a detailed application outlining your experience.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.