RANDSTAD EDUCATION are leaders in childcare and school casual and permanent recruitment. With over 20 years in the industry, we pride ourselves in having a network of reputable schools and centres throughout the country.
WE are currently seeking OSH QUALIFIED EDUCATORS to help cover relief shifts in the Northern Suburbs of WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
If YOU have had experience supervising children in a school, after school care centre, community centre or camp setting and have a passion for facilitating indoor and outdoor activities, have an engaging personality and like to work in a diverse environment with educators - THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
- CERT IV EDUCATION SUPPORT OR DIPLOMA QUALIFIED EDUCATOR WITH SUPERVISING OFFICERS CERTIFICATE
- experience working in a SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL CARE, CAMP or COMMUNITY CENTRE
- a PAID WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK
- availability 2-6 pm at least 3 days a week
- willingness to travel 45 min - 1 hour
- good commmunication skills
- professional work ethic
- National police Clearance desirable
If this sounds like a role for you, please click the APPLY button.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AND SUITABILITY WILL BE CONTACTED.