RANDSTAD EDUCATION are the market leaders in Early Childhood recruitment, with 20 years experience in the industry. We are currently seeking qualified childcare workers to help cover relief shifts in the different centres we work with around North or South Brisbane.
Suburbs we are particularly busy (but not limited to): Caboolture, North Lakes, Chermside, Mitchelton, Wynnum, Springwood and Beenleigh.
- Qualified Certificate III, Diploma Educators, Certified Supervisors & ECT’s
- At least 6 months paid experience in a childcare setting
- Paid Blue card or willingness to apply
- Use of own car is essential
- A willingness to travel to our different centres around North or South Brisbane
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about caring for children and able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
What we can offer you:
- One to one interview and induction opportunities
- Work in a wide variety of centres that we work with around Brisbane
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Pay at the highest award possible plus superannuation
- EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES for permanent work
- Working casually allows you to maintain a healthy work life balance while developing your skills in the industry for future career progression
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please email your resume in Word format, qualification and paid blue card to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you put the email subject as “Casual Childcare Work –Brisbane”.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!