If you are qualified at Certificate III, Diploma or Degree level in early childhood education, then you have the opportunity to work in a variety of fantastic child care centres. Randstad Education currently have an abundance of work throughout the Inner Suburbs & City areas of Melbourne. Casual work allows you to customise your working week with flexible hours, all whilst continuing to develop your career in the child care sector. Key areas include:
- St Kilda
- South Yarra
- And More!
- Qualified with a Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Service,Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Candidates MUST have a Police Check
- PAID Working with Children Check or VIT for Early Childhood Teachers
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Minimum 6 months paid experience working in childcare
- Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV titled 'Attn: Will Jones - Melbourne Childcare' email@example.com.Please remember to ATTACH your WWCC card, Qualification, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma and CPR Certificates.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Seek Code - SK914992A