Are you qualified OR studying towards a Cert III, Diploma or Bachelor’s in Early Years Education? Do you want flexibility in your work schedule and work in leading childcare centres across Canberra? Would you like to earn excellent rates of pay - paid weekly into your account? Then we want to hear from you!
Areas particularly busy (but not limited to): Tuggeranong, Woden Valley, Fyschwick, Gungahlin, Belconnen, Braddon, Campbell, Jerrabomberra and Queanbeyan.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or studying towards a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working with children 0-5
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
- ACT drivers licence is preferred - but not essential
- Willingness to travel around North and South Canberra
- Fantastic communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the EYLF
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
- Opportunities for permanent work
If you believe you meet the above requirements click APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Jaymee on 1300 360 014 for further information.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!