Randstad Education are seeking passionate educators to help cover relief shifts around the fantastic centres we work with in North and South Canberra.
Suburbs particularily busy (but not limited to): Belconnen, Gungahlin, Braddon, Campbell, Tupperanong, Woden Valley and Queanbeyan
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or studying towards a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working with children 0-5
- Minimum of 2 day a week availability
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
- ACT drivers licence is preferred - but not essential
- Fantastic communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- The chance to make a difference to children’s lives
- The use of online timesheets
- Opportunities for permanent work
- Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
Note:only successful candidates will be contacted
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please email your resumes in Word format firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure to write the email subject as “Casual childcare work –CANBERRA”.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!