Do you want flexibility in your work schedule and work in leading childcare centres across North and South Canberra? Would you like to earn excellent rates of pay - paid weekly into your account? Then we want to hear from you!
We have work available across North and South Canberra.
Areas particularily busy (but not limited to): Ngunnawal, Florey, Campbell, Fyshwick, Lyons, Fadden.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or studying towards a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working with children
- Minimum of 2 day a week availability
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
- ACT drivers licence is preferred - but not essential
- A genuine passion for working with children between the ages of 0-5
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and show initiative
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to different surroundings and situations
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunities for permanent work
- Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com . Please ensure to write the email subject as “Casual childcare work –CANBERRA”.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!