Randstad Education are market leaders in education recruitment with over 20 years experience in the education sector. You currently have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in the industry working with primary aged children in before & after school care. We are currently seeking candidates studying towards their Bachelors of Education in Primary & Secondary Teaching for casual work throughout Melbourne. Key locations include:
Working casually in before & after school care allows you to work flexibly around your study hours with short hours in the morning and afternoon as well as vacation care during the summer break. If you are passionate about working with children and are interested in taking your first step in the education sector, we want to hear from you today!
- Studying towards or qualified with a Bachelors of Education (Primary or Secondary)
- PAID Working with Children Check
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Previous experience working with primary aged children
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work a mixture of 2 & 3 hour shifts
What Randstad Education offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV titled 'Attn: Will Jones - Melbourne Childcare' email@example.com.Please remember to ATTACH your WWCC card, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma and CPR Certificates.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Seek Code - SK914992A