Are you passionate about working with children? Do you want to benefit from flexible hours of work? If you are a qualified child care educator with a Certificate III, Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education, you have the opportunity to work casually with Randstad Education. Develop your career and build your experience in the sector by working in a variety of fantastic child care centres, playing your part in the development of children aged 0-5. Key locations include:
- St Kilda
- Narre Warren
- Qualified with a Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Service,Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Candidates MUST have a Police Check
- PAID Working with Children Check or VIT for Early Childhood Teachers
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Minimum 6 months paid experience working in childcare
- Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Seek Code - SK914992A