Randstad Education currently have an abundance of work throughout East Melbourne. If you are qualified at Certificate III, Diploma or Degree level in early childhood education, then you have the opportunity to work in a variety of fantastic child care centres. You'll be able to put your skills to the test alongside dedicated child care professionals, playing your part in the development of children aged 0-5. Key locations include:
- St Kilda
- Qualified with a Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Service,Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Candidates MUST have a Police Check
- PAID Working with Children Check or VIT for Early Childhood Teachers
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Minimum 6 months paid experience working in childcare
- Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Seek Code - SK914992A