Centre Director / North Sydney / 6-month contract
Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week, 6 week contract.
Previous corporate child care experience preferable.
An exciting full-time opportunity for this 40 place centre has become available for this non-for profit organisation. My client is one of the most respected providers in Australia and is community focused whilst working around a play-based learning philosophy.
The centre is built for corporate employees and is located in the heart of North Sydney and easily accessible by public transport. There is a strong emphasis on programming around the Early Years Learning Framework. Outdoor and indoor spaces in the centre are specifically designed to encourage children to explore and learn in a nurturing environment.
- Salary sacrificing
- Discounted health insurance
- Monthly RDOs
- Professional development
Responsibilities & requirements:
- Early Childhood Teaching degree
- Thrive in a team environment
- Passionate about play based education
- Manage and lead successful teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to undertake physical requirements
- Build strong relationships with children, families and staff
If you would like to apply for this role please ‘apply now’ or contact Kate Peraux on 82380200 or firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!