Are you a Director look for a new experience in a Reggio Emilio inspired centre?
My client is looking for a Centre Manage for their service which caters for 48 children, required is a strong leader to work as a mentor in the team and provide leadership to other educators. Therefore previous knowledge of building a team and making them successful would be ideal for this position.
The ideal candidate should possess a years experience working within the Centre Manager role. A strong individual will be needed to drive the centre forward as it has been recently acquired by in the last 6 months.
Background and strong knowledge of the NQS, EYLF and regulations is required to enable the centre to be run efficiently and in line with all current regulations. Therefore experience with addressing non compliance issues within centres and actions to be taken would be a benefit for this role.
Relationship building with children and families should be something a candidate is very passionate about, this will create a strong sense of community between the centre and key stakeholders. This will include marketing locally and externally.
- Salary dependant on experience and skills
- Discount on child care
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Budget management
- Guide and lead all staff
- Recruit and induct new staff
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Fantastic relationship building
- Extensive childcare experience
- Strong communication and management skills
- Great knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Nominated Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- Current Working with children check
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: