Centre Manager / Caringbah / Full time
Looking to be part of a dedicated leadership and management program?
Work with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care with career advancement opportunities available.
This 90 place centre needs a passionate centre manager with the drive to develop relationships with families and staff. To lead a strong team successfully to ensure an outstanding learning environment for children is vital in this role. The centres programming is based around the Early Years Learning Framework inclusive of relevant equipment and resources.
- Dedicated Leadership and Management Program
- Health and Wellness program
- Quarterly KPI Incentive program
- Discount on child care
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Budget management
- Guide and lead all staff
- Recruit and induct new staff
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Fantastic relationship building
- Roster management
- Extensive childcare experience
- Strong communication and management skills
- Great knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Nominated Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- Current Working with children check
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0200 or email@example.com