centre manager in Dubbo
Dubbo, New South Wales
AU$ 80,000 per month
Excellent opportunity for a full-time Centre Manager at a brand new Long Day Care centre opening in January 2017 based in Dubbo. The centre will cater for children ages between 2-5 years old and will have 50 places. In addition the centre will also boast a Pearning and Development Centre for Early Childhood Education and will offer Inclusion Support.
Your role as Centre Manager will primarily be running the Long Day Care Service, however, you will also have input and offer support to both the Learning and Devleopment Centre and the Inclusion Support Professionals.
As the Centre Director you will be required to run the daily operational components of the centre, mentor your team, strive for excellence whilst being guided by the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Frameworks. You will be responsible for managing the centre budgets, ratios, rosters and staffing requirements, including staff recruitment.
Above award rates of pay, a supportive working and learning environment, and excellent opportunities for professional development and continued learning opportunities are all offered.
- Bachelor of Teaching Early Childhood Education (4 year qualified)
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Current approved first aid certificate, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and leading a team
- Understanding of legislation and National Quality Standard requirements
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and current pedagogy that influences practice
- Open to learning, clear communicator and well organised
- Strong computer skills
For more imformation or to apply for this exciting role please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6132 3888 or email@example.com
Centre Director | Centre Manager | ECT | Area Manager | Dubbo | Permanent