certificate iii educator in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 40,000 per year
Due to an influx of enrolments my Client is currently looking to recruit for a number of positions within Children’s Services for all of their centres across Canberra. This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a boutique long day care committed to nurturing development that allows every child to grow and blossom and to discover their unlimited innate potential.
This clients belief is that children and their teachers are companions on the beautiful and awe-inspiring journey of childhood. By encouraging and practicing mindfulness our teachers awake a child’s motivation from within to engage their unique personal development. The Educators at this centre firmly believe children come first with the right to be recognised as people with valuable views and interests. The teachers consciously take the time to help children feel noticed, heard, understood and to participate in any decision-making relating to issues that affect their lives. Our ultimate goal is for all children to develop a compassionate, responsible and peaceful approach to solving life problems by offering deepening experiences of genuine significance.
We are currently recruiting for the current positions:
- 1 X Diploma Qualified Assistant for the Toddler Room
- 2 X Assistant Educators for the Toddler Room
- 1 X Assistant Educator in the Jnr Pre-School
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with latest technology for programming and planning
- State of the art facilities and resources
- A family friendly team environment
- Work under ethical and strong leadership
- Spacious play environments with separate facilities provided for each age group
For this role, you must have:
- Diploma of Children Services OR
- Certificate III in Children Services
- Strong communication skills
- An awareness of and commitment to the National Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children
- Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training or willingness to undertake
- Current WWVP (or the ability to obtain one)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on firstname.lastname@example.org or 6132 3888
Have you heard of our new referral program? Refer yourself or refer a friend for a permanent childcare role and you + your referral could earn $500 EACH! T&Cs apply.
Contact us today: https://www.randstad.com.au/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/referral/
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on email@example.com
If this does not sound like the right role for you give us a call on 02 6132 3888 as we have multiple roles for Directors, ECTs, Diplomas and Cert III holders for both immediate starts and 2016 positions!
Childcare | ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Permanent | Full Time | Diploma | Room Leader | Assistant | Certificate III | Cert III