certificate iii educator in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 25 per hour
Randstad Education are seeking passionate educators to help cover relief shifts around the fantastic centres we work with in North and South Canberra as well as Queanbeyan and other surround areas.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or studying towards a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working with children.
- Minimum of 2 day a week availability.
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check.
- ACT drivers licence is preferred - but not essential.
- A genuine passion for working with children between the ages of 0-5.
- Fantastic communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Opportunities to work in a range of exceptional centres
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- The chance to make a difference to children’s lives
- Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please hit the APPLY button or email your resume to Andy; email@example.com. Or if you would like any further information please give any of our Canberra team a call on 02 6132 3888
Please note only successful candidates will be cotacted.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!
Childcare | Studying Certificate III | Cert III | Diploma | ECT | Canberra | Casual