The Centre provides a warm and calm atmosphere, where families, children and educators feel a sense of belonging - creating a happy, safe and nurturing environment for children. The Centre strives to support children's social and emotional wellbeing with the foundations of trusting relationships with other children, families, educators and the community. The philosophy of the Centre places importance on developing respect, care and appreciation for the natural environment. Children are provided with the opportunity to play in the rain, make mud pies, explore water, balance and climb over large wooden logs and use sticks and stones and other natural elements in their play experience in order to develop environmental responsibility.
My client believes in these principles:
- Respect matters - We value and honour diversity and accept and celebrate differences.
- The environment as the third teacher - We believe in a sense of wonder and belonging to the natural environment.
- Critical reflection enriches our practice - Reflection in action and reflection on practice leads to ongoing improvement.
- Wellbeing - Supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children, families, each other and the community is paramount to our practice.
- Children’s rights - We believe in building a community where children’s rights are respected and their voices are heard.
My client is looking for a Certificate III Trained Educator whose values align closely with the centres.
To be successful for this role you will hold you Certificate III In Children's Services, all First Aid Certificates, valid work rights and a valid Working with Children's Check.
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from. Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.
We pride ourselves on providing a bespoke, individual guidance and support to professionals looking to take their next step. Whether you are looking to work with a large organisation or with a Not for Profit small centre by getting in touch with us we will guarantee to find you your perfect role.
Please submit your resume to
Call: (02) 8238 0200