civil designer in Inner Suburbs Perth
Inner Suburbs Perth, Western Australia
AU$ 85,000 per year
Due to the busy Melbournes market I have clients from Tier 1, 2 and boutique conultancies looking for Civil Designer's and Engineers. These are newley created positions with firms that have a strong pipline of work from repeat and new busniess. If you are finding yourself stuck in a quiet market with no opportunities to further develop your career, work on exciting projects and work to a reasonable time period, this may be for you. Melbourne has some very exciting infrastructure projects across industries.
About the position
Reporting to the Senior Engineer you will work across land development, subdivisions and sporting facilities. You will undertake ownership of the design piece across civil projects. This will involve design work using 12D modelling software, obtaining information from authorities as well as undertaking general admin when required. In this role you will have exposure to a variety of exciting new projects within the civil space across Residential, Industrial, commercial and water. This is just one of the position's that I am recruiting for all of which provide great career progresion opportutnities and learning and development.
- Work across Infrastructure, land developments and other niche markets.
- Great culture with regular social events
- Great locations in Melbourne's CBD and Inner City suburbs
- Public transport access
- Join a well developed consultancy
- Continuous growth within the business due to a busy market
- Be driven with an innovative and energetic team
- Work on a variety of projects
- Work on the details, design and documentation on projects
- Great career development
The successful candidate will have a proven history as a Civil Design Engineer working within the civil engineering space within Melbourne. You will be qualified in this industry and have at least 5 years experience. To be successful you will also require;
- Degree Qualification in Engineering
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Civil Design Engineer
- Experience working in Australian Firms is a MUST
- Strong ability using AutoCAD, 12D highly regarded
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders
- Must have experience drainage design and sub-divisions
- Be up to date with key software
- Experience using CAD drafting
- Experience with the design of roads from concept
Band new office, great location. My client is a specialist within the Urban Development Infrastructure and other niche markets. This is a well established firm who has made a name for themselves in the Civil Market. This client works on projects from detail, design, documentation and project management. They understand the perspective and goals of their clients to create innovative designs across the civil space. Due to a busy market and repeat business this firm has gone through continuous steady growth. I have clients from Tier 1, 2 and boutiques looking for engineers and designers all with similar skill sets.
If an opportuntiy like this sounds like it is for you, click the apply button below or contact Natalie Nugent on 9252 2154 or for a private discussion or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civil Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Civil Engineer, Civil, Roads, Drainage, land development