Our client is seeking an experienced and dedicated Civil Project Engineer to coordinate on-site construction engineering of a major project within the ACT.
- Work on civil construction sites to assist with the coordination and execution of engineering projects to time and within budget requirements
- Coordinate engineering activities in line with plans, designs and specifications
- Budget and record management for project
- interpretation and impletation of construction designs/projects
- tender management
- working in line with contractual legislation
- safety and quality risk assessments
- stakeholder engagement
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, Building Construction or Equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years experience
- Experience on >$10M projects
- On-site Project Engineer experience with a civil project
If this role sounds like you please click "APPLY NOW" or for a confidential conversation please call Caterina Pelle from Randstad on (02) 6132 3840 or email Caterina.Pelle@randstad.com.au.