civil engineer in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 95,000 per year
Busting at the seams due to the busy market in Melbourne my client has a new opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer with a strong background in 12D to be a key part to the civil team. This is a great opportunity to work for an established engineering consultancy in the outskirts of Melbourne. A chance to be apart of an industry leader in innovative consulting across the Civil space.
About the role:
As part of the civil team and reporting to the Senior Design Manage you will undertake ownership of the design piece across civil projects. This will involve design work using 12D modelling software, obtaining information from authorities as well as undertaking general admin when required. In this role you will have exposure to a variety of exciting new projects within the civil space across Residential, Industrial, commercial and water.
- Work across Infrastructure, land developments and other niche markets.
- Great culture with regular social events
- Join a well developed consultancy with a recognisable name for state-of-the-art design
- Continuous growth within the business due to a busy market
- Be driven with an innovative and energetic team
- Work on a variety of projects
- Work on the details, design and documentation on projects
- Great career development
- Brand new light filled office in a great location
The successful candidate will have a proven history as a Civil Design Engineer working within the civil engineering space within Melbourne. You will be qualified in this industry and have at least 5 years experience. To be successful you will also require;
- Degree Qualification in Engineering
- 3 + years experience in Civil Design
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in Australian Firms
- Strong ability using AutoCAD and 12D
- Must have experience in drainage design and sub-divisions
- Land development experience
- Experience with the design of roads from concept
Our client is a specialist within the Urban Development Infrastructure and other niche markets. This is a well established firm who has made a name for themselves in the Civil Market. This client works on projects from detail, design, documentation and project management. They understand the perspective and goals of their clients to create innovative designs across the civil space. Due to a busy market and repeat business this firm has gone through strong year on year growth.
Sounds like this could be a good next step in your career? click the apply button below or contact Natalie on 9252 2154 or for a private discussion.
Civil Designer, 12D, Civil Engineer, Civil, Designer, Land Development