National contractor with a strong presence in QLD are seeking an experienced estimator to bid on TMR projects they are strategically targeting.
Randstad have been working with this company closely in the past few years and the growth of the organisation has been impressive. They are now well placed to gain some more market share in the TMR space where they are well known for their high standard of work and their ability to undertake complex road projects.
You will be tendering for:
- Road and rail infrastructure
- Heavy industrial earthworks packages
- Other civil packages including earthworks and retaining walls
Reporting to the Estimating Manager your duties will include:
- Accurately prepare cost estimates for management review,
- Develop draft construction programs,
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors,
- Compile tenders for submission,
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering (preferred),
- Experience in estimating civil construction and earthworks from first principles,
- Proven experience in tendering on TMR projects with a good strike rate,
- Knowledge of concrete construction and remediation,
- A network of contacts across Queensland,
- Experience with Expert Estimating,
- Experience preparing construction programs using Microsoft Project or P6,
On offer will be a fantastic long term opportunity to grow your career with one of the rapidly expanding mid tier contractors here in QLD, you will have a highly competitive salary with vehicle or allowance should you prefer, other benefits and regular salary reviews are on offer also.
If you are interested or would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity please apply now.