Civil Foreman (Roads and Maintenance Projects)
$90 - $125k per annum dependant on experience
Melbourne – South Easten Suburb
The client is a fast growing tier 2 civil contractor, predominantly working in the Roads/Maintenance space. Due to winning several tenders in the South eastern Suburbs, they require a Civil Foreman, ideally with experience working on road and road maintenance projects (e.g. Vicroads).
They are seeking an experienced Civil Foreman with experience working on roads/maintenance projects and with the mindset to stay in the field. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Foreman or Supervisor role working on roads projects, preferably in Victoria. The role could potentially suit a leading hand who is looking for a step up or an experienced foreman.
- Must have recent experience as working within Civil roads and maintenance projects such as construction, roads, drainage and earthworks (Min 2 years experience).
- The successful candidate will have a production mind set, with the ability to influence and lead when under pressure.
- You will report directly to the Project manager, and you will be responsible for the co-ordination of trades people and sub-contractors on site.
- Must have an understanding of local standards and subcontractors.
- The candidate will have the ambition to progress into a more senior role, taking the lead and extra responsibilities when required.
- Excellent communication skills are required at both levels of the hierarchy.
- Have a sound understanding of varied civil works, predominantly working on roads projects.
- Ambition to develop there skill set and become an integral part of a growing company.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company looking for candidates who match the companies ambition to become the key Civil contractor in VIC.
If this is a role that is of interest to you please contact me on the details below or apply online.
03 9252 2135