civil foreman - subdivision in Campbellfield
Civil Foreman – Subdivision – Permanent
$85 - $105k per annum dependent on experience
Melbourne (Northern Suburbs)
The client is a medium sized civil contractor that is currently is a state of growth due to winning several tenders in VIC, predominantly within the sub-division space. A growing number of projects are in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, with a need for a permanent subdivision foreman now a necessity.
They are seeking a Civil Foreman with experience working on sub-division projects with the ambition to progress into a senior role within the subdivision team. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role within Civil subdivision projects.
- Must have recent experience as a Foreman/Supervisor within Civil Subdivision projects such as construction, roads, drainage and earthworks (Min 2 years experience).
- The successful candidate will have a production mind set, with the ability to influence and lead when under pressure.
- You will report directly to the Project manager, and you will be responsible for the co-ordination of trades people and sub-contractors on site.
- Must have an understanding of local standards and subcontractors.
- The candidate will have the ambition to progress into a more senior role, taking the lead and extra responsibilities when required.
- Excellent communication skills are required at both levels of the hierarchy.
- Have a sound understanding of varied civil works, predominantly working in a subdivision capacity.
- Ambition to develop there skill set and become an integral part of a growing company.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Civil Foreman to join a growing company and become an integral part of the sub-division team that makes up 60% of the companies projects.
If this is a role that is of interest to you, please contact me on the details below or apply online.
03 9252 2135
Civil Subdivision Foreman