Randstad have been engaged by one of our civil contracting clients to find an exceptional foreman with ample recent and relevant subdivision experience.
The company are a solid mid tier contractor with a presence across the eastern seaboard and head offices in all state capitals.
They have recently landed a few projects here in Brisbane with one starting immediately and another two after the new year, not to mention they are looking good for a number of other projects in early 2017.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be tasked with:
- Liaising with clients
- Programming works
- Managing subcontractors/workforce
- Allocating plant/resources
- Achieving site production objectives
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the construction methods and systems required for civil projects
- Subdivision experience essential
- A firm base of relevant technical skills and knowledge
- Great liaison skills with various stakeholders
- Autonomous work and management practices
- Strong planning & cost control methods
On offer you can expect an attractive salary, company phone, company vehicle, fuel card, paid work expenses and half-yearly career reviews.