This busy mid tier contractor have identified the need to bring on another Supervisor to assist with the increase in projects that are coming though the door. They are a diverse mid tier who work across many sectors including urban, main roads and building civils. Building on the back of a very successful 2016 they now look to grow further and eclipse their previous success this year.
Reporting to the project manager your tasks will include:
- Assist Project Managers in the start up of projects
- Manage resource requirements amongst project(s) you are on
- Assist in managing project costs effectively
- Liaise with on-site teams on the attainment of programs, costs, variations and overall company projects
- Develop and effectively manage Leading Hands
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and suppliers
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in subdivisions, main roads and bulk earthworks projects
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Well-developed communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal).
- Ability to solve multiple complex matters simultaneously.
On offer will be a salary at the higher end of the pay scale, the ability to grow your career with a reputable mid tier contractor and the opportunity to be home each night for most projects.
If this sparks your interest please apply now!