A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Water / Survey drafters to join a leading multi-disciplinary infrastructure consultancy in Sydney.
This consultancy is currently seeking a drafter to contribute to the Water & Survey teams and support designers through production of quality drafting.
You will be working in a modern office in great location; easily accessible by public transport; great culture and support from the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting water and sewer plans
- Drafting survey plans
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Minimum of 2-5 years professional experience as Drafter
- Experience in drafting using Sydney WaterSUDS package
- Experience in Survey Drafting is highly regarded
- TAFE or equivalent Diploma in Drafting
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are focused and aspire to start your career in a challenging and leading edge environment, please send your up to date resume in MS WORD format to email@example.com or call 02 9233 9907 for a confidential chat.
*Please note that due to many applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*