Randstad's company mission is "Shaping the world of work".
We are passionate about matching the best people, with the best companies, that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue.
In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "World of Work".
Our values are similar to those of clients that we partner with, and this this position you will be required to demonstrate these consistently;
If you are looking to start a career with a leading and rapidly growing business in Adelaide and want to work within a friendly team environment with attractive hourly rates, are reliable and eager to learn, then this opportunity awaits. We are committed to safety and are an equal opportunity employer.
Our Mile End office are currently seeking an experienced cleaner to commence with our client on 25th November
We are looking to hear from anyone who has recent experience in a CLEANING ROLE and can commit to the following;
- IMMEDIATE START - finish on 31st March 2017 with extension subject to budgetary constraints
- Working Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm and Friday 12pm - 9pm (these hours are longer over the Xmas period)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Cleaning public conveniences
- Cleaning street furniture
- Litter pick up
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Own reliable car
- Drivers licence - HR/MR highly regarded
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a functional capacity assessment
- Can provide references relating to recent, similar experience
- Willing to undergo a police clearance
To submit your application please contact Ashleigh at our Mile End office on 08 8150 7000 or apply via the link.