A global bank and top tier provider of Payments and Cash Management Solutions, it is an exciting time to join this organization, which is expanding its Account Management team in response to current and potential growth. Offering the market global expertise together with local knowledge, this institution aims to meet and exceed the needs of its clients in its product and service offerings, by ensuring consistent delivery of market leading and first class Client Service.
Maybe it is time for you to step up from being a solid Transaction Banking Analyst to utilise your excellent communication skills and desire to get things done and delight your clients.
Some of your day will include:
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of clients across the New South Wales customer base
- Demonstrate broad and effective stakeholder management, driving PCM solutions, and contributing to bottom-line customer growth
- Ensure client satisfaction is achieved on both a local and global level
- Resolve complex client service issues
- Consistently achieve high net promoter scores from clients via active client engagement, service reviews, relationship deepening and cross sell opportunities
- Identify process improvements, suggest them and then implement them. Further the end to end client fulfilment model with internal initiatives and client feedback
- Contribute to the establishment of the strategic direction for consistent delivery of top quality and market leading Client Service functions
- Given the existing competitive market landscape, keep up-to-date in terms of market trends and ever-changing customer’s needs.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant experience within transaction banking but as importantly, a drive and attitude to exceed expectations and assertive self starter
- Good knowledge of industry standards related to all Cash Management products and services either from FIG or Corporate banking
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
- Experience with, or knowledge of, local regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a delight in interacting and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
In return you will be joining a Global employer, which offers excellent career development opportunities.
To enquire further, please contact Sam Vincent or Kate Breslin in our Sydney office on (02) 8298 3870, or submit your application via our website at www.randstad.com/apply When responding, please quote 90M0296179. Confidentiality is assured.