Our client is a successful financial advisory firm in Newcastle who have been helping clients in delivering greater peace of mind about their financial futures locally since 1983.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join their diverse and dynamic team for a 6 month period. In this role, you will be a key member of the team in providing consistent superior client service, along with high-quality support and assistance to the Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
To be successful you will need to possess;
- Previous experience in a similar, client focused role within the financial services sector
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the financial services industry, desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional client relationship management with an ability to deal with client matters over the telephone and face to face
- Ability to use online platforms, client database and financial planning software
- Accurate, timely and efficient execution of tasks to ensure a seamless provision of superior client service at alltimes
- High level of process and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain set target levels as directed
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will provide consistent high-quality service and support to both clients and advisers in a busy dynamic environment. You will be the first point of contact for client matters and required to manage client expectations along with maintaining accurate information for client details, notes and meetings, investment portfolios and investment product.
If you possess the experience and skills required and you are available for an immediate start for this 6-month contract opportunity please click APPLY NOW. For further information or a confidential chat please call Krystle Parker on 02 4032 7350.