Our client is a well established and respected organisation looking for an experienced and dedicated Client service officer. This role demands an exceptional individual and highly organised professional.
The purpose of this role is to provide support and services to tenants, clients, advocates, and stakeholders. Please note that this is a contract role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and assistance on relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- Assess clients and make referrals based on where additional support requirements are identified to better meet their needs
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy, and integrity
- Site visits
The successful candidate for this role will be highly experienced in customer service.
You will have:
- Current driver license
- Strong commitment skills
- Flexibility regarding contract extension
- Problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in working in a high volume environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work in sensitive and unpredictable environments
- Police clearance or willingness to complete
Submit your resume by clicking the 'apply' button below. Please only apply if you meet the above criteria, only suitable applicants will be contacted.