Randstad are seeking an experienced, highly driven and enthusiastic Client Service Officer to support our client, a boutique Financial Planning and Investment Specialist organisation.
About the role
Supporting and assisting the Financial Planners and wider office, you will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries
- Action the purchase/selling of managed funds
- Assist in the preparation of SOA's/ROA's and end of year reports
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
The successful applicant will possess:
- Previous experience in a Client service role within Financial Services
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Xplan and Microsoft skills
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
We encourage you to apply if you have the relevant experience above. An Enthusiastic attitude and attention to detail, accuracy and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs are essential.
Apply now to be considered for fantastic opportunity or for a confidential discussion please phone Rachael De Vault on 32433903. Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.