client service in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 25 per hour
This is a great opportunity within State Government in the community and make a difference. You will be working with a diverse range of people from various backgrounds. You will be visiting peoples homes and assessing whether they need repairs, a bigger premises or anything else regarding the building they live in. You may be working from any of the following locations: Waterloo, Strawberry Hills, Burwood and Riverwood.
Your responsibilities as a Client Service Officer will include:
- Working with a diverse range of people
- Planning and prioritising work load
- Managing conflicts and expectations
- Visiting peoples homes within the community
- Working towards KPIs
- Assessing situations and identifying risks
The successful candidate for this role will be dynamic with previous experience working in customer service, sales or a customer focused background. A driving license is essential as you will be required to use the company car to travel within the community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sensitivity to working with people who have complex needs
- Ability to problem solve and deal with complaints
- Good time management
Randstad is the second largest HR and recruitment services company in the world. We are a key supplier to NSW State Government and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer care. In return for your hard work and commitment to this project we will offer you a competitive hourly rate and support right throughout your assignment.
If you posses the above skills and attributes, then click apply now! For more information please call Kirsty on 0282151084
customer service, KPI,community, people, helping, customer, client service, work