Our client is a boutique firm specialising in providing financial expertise to their clients, including business advice and tax services. Our client is extremely passionate and proactive about delivering great service to their clients and organisational growth.
Our client are looking for an experienced administrator to provide administrative support to a team of 4-6 and who has an excellent work ethic, who can use their initiative and is self motivated.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining client database
- Scheduling client meetings
- Updating client records
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing invoices
- Dealing with client ATO correspondence
- Printing and binding finalised documents
- Fee preparation
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience in a business services area or professional services firm
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using accounting systems
- Experience using tax office portal
- High attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport
- Excellent work ethic
If you feel you have the skillset require for this opportunity please click APPLY now and submit your CV along with your cover letter addressing the key criteria.