Our client, an established boutique financial services firm takes great pride in providing the highest quality service in the market, specialising in funds management, investment platform administration, information technology and accountancy services. This opportunity is available as a result of a promotion for the previous team member moving into a planning role. We are seeking an established and experienced Paraplanning/Client Service Manager who enjoys being in a fast paced environment and working both independently and with a team.
In this role you will provide ongoing support to the Advisers where you naturally build strong working relationships with all stakeholders. You will manage complex statements of advice in a timely manner, co-ordinate client contact during the advice delivery and follow up progress, maintain compliance and client database management along with attending to general administrative tasks. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and demonstrate strong alignment with the business.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Industry knowledge and ability to understand terminology
- Relevant industry qualifications desirable but not essential
- Exceptional organisational and attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and supervision, prioritising multiple requests and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural resilience whilst being positive, displaying initiative and problem solving ability
- Be technologically savvy
If you are chosen to be apart of this successful firm you will be joining a fun, collaborative and dynamic team which will be more like a family. You will be provided with ongoing training and guided by a strong supportive management team who offer amazing working conditions and recognition.
If you are a self-motivated individual who meets all the above criteria please click APPLY or contact Krystle Parker on 02 4032 7350 for a confidential discussion.