We are looking for an experienced Client Services Officer to assist a global giant dealing with escalated high profile calls and transactions and the management of fraud cases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Outbound transaction surveillance – manual withdrawals in Cash, Wrap and Home Loans
- Verification of online transactions
- Enrol and complete the Risk Accreditation program to be delegated a sign off authority level
- Manage expectations of key stakeholders regarding timing of high priority requests
- Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Ensure all information is 100% accurate the first time
- Find solutions that meet client's needs and result in the best outcome for the client
- Follow through on all agreed actions within the timelines agreed and manage the client's expectations of next steps
Technical Competencies required:
- Ability to plan work flows and possess strong time management and follow up ethic
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- A good understanding of the products and services offered by the business
- Knowledge of investment and risk concepts
- Competence in Client and Data Base management systems
To be successful in this role you will have at least 2+ years experience. Additionally, an RG146 qualification or a DFP is desirable.
The ideal candidate will have all the necessary experience and enjoy working in a flexible position. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Rachael De Vault on 3243 3903.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.