Our Client, based in Chermside requires two CNC Machinists for an asap.
The roles can lead to permanent employment for the right person.
Working 7am-3pm Monday to Friday with some Overtime available you will;
- Have the ability to program and run CNC milling machine and centre lathe
- Competently Read and manufacture off engineering drawings
- Have experience with manual milling machines and center lathes
Duties will include;
- Creating CNC programmes manually and/or via computer aided software specific to Client
- Running CNC machines
- Using manual milling machines and centre lathes
- Assembly of R&D machinery
- Assist in carrying out R&D trial
If you would like further information or to register your interest, please hit apply.