This is a thrilling time to come on-board and join one of the most reputable and global banks as a Collections Officer! If you want to propel your career within banking and financial services in a professional environment working for the best of the best and where the sky's the limit then this opportunity is certainly too good to miss!
This is an opportunity to be really proud of - These are prominent Collections Officer roles; we are looking for pure professionals who genuinely take pride in the quality of their work and consider themselves perfectionists in everything they so. This will be a 6 month role with the potential to extend, based in Rhodes. Interviews to take place ASAP.
- Manage a group of assigned accounts during various stages of collections
- Negotiate suitable repayment of arrears
- Handle inbound and outbound calls regarding account status
- Assess client applications for financial assistance and identify those in hardship
- Work closely with the Hardship team to assist with financial difficulty
- Provide information to help prevent future arrears
- Monitor overdue actions and follow up with legal where required
- Previous experience within collections HIGHLY DESIRABLE - any stage
- Experience working in call centre collections environment with high call volumes
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Confident and resilient
- Passion for excellent customer service and professional phone manner
- Passionate about own success – KPI’s driven and goal orientated
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities and determine appropriate collection steps
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and legislation
- Ability to take on constructive feedback and demonstrate self-improvement
Culture & Benefits:
For the successful candidates, this opportunity will provide excellent career development opportunities and training to become the best in the industry.
- High performance and professional culture
- Professional development and training
- Competitive hourly rate with exceptional benefits
- Rhodes location – close to public transport
To apply, please follow the link. Alternatively you can contact Holly Butcher for a confidential chat on 0282151038.