Full Job Description
Are you a successful collections or hardship officer who is looking for your next step? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain valuable experience within a leading financial services company located in the heart of Brisbane. We have multiple Consultant positions available and are currently seeking highly motivated and dedicated candidates to join a collaborative, fun and successful team.
This is a great role to gain strong experience dealing with a variety of customers. With previous customer service and collections experience, this will be a great chance for you to really drive your career and expand your skill set. Using your empathy, negotiation and of course customer service skills you will be able to help customers through a difficult time.
Our client is currently seeking applicants who have a strong customer service with collections or hardships background. This role will be a full-time position to start in April.
- Performing end to end management of a portfolio of high end overdue accounts
- Negotiate debt repayment solutions based on accurate assessments of clients’ financial situations.
- Skip trace delinquent debtors.
- Ensure you are providing exceptional customer service at all times whilst resolving disputes and handling objections.
Skills & Experience
- General collections experience is essential
- Past skip trace experience is highly desirable
- Call centre or customer service experience is essential
- Will need to demonstrate willingness to learn and high motivation
- Ability to build rapport quickly and show empathy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- The desire to work within a fast pace environment
- A want for a long term career in Financial Services
- MUST have full work rights and consent to a background check (AFP)
- Long term position with career growth potential
- Attractive salary ($50,000) and commissions
- Fantastic Brisbane location near public transport
- Work/life balance
- Fun, supportive team environment