communications architecture - act based in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
A Canberra Based Consulting Firm is currently looking to recruit a Communications Architect for an initial 6 month contract to review a Federal Government department’s strategy and processes.
You’re daily responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to and review plans, strategies and procedures relating to telecommunications and networks (voice and data)
- Advise in the design and integration of telecommunications network architecture integrating national private and public networks
- Lead technical design workshops and overall telecommunications solution design
- Articulate the requirements and performance that supports a major procurement
- Document reviews of high level and detailed designs, interface specifications and deployment plans
- Assist with evaluating and negotiating contract offers
- Support on major information management/information technology (IM/IT) policies and issues and represent our client internally and externally as required.
For this role you will need the following:
- Must have NV1 Security Clearance
- Extensive knowledge of MPLS, IP and Routing
- Have a working knowledge of the alignment of the ICT solution, with the national IT Strategy and Architecture
- Good knowledge of conceptual design
- The ability to articulate issues and trade-offs, presenting alternatives for consideration by senior executives
An excellent daily rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Ben Brindle directly on 02 8235 3367 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.
Communications Architecture - ACT Based