|About the company:|
My client, a global professional service provider to the ADF/DoD and with thousands of employees based as far afield as the UK and US, has an opening for an experienced Communications Network Engineer with large-scale design and development expertise to join their high-performance team in Canberra.
Proficient across systems engineering and with a demonstrable track record of working across comprehensive Defence Acquisition Programs in Australia, the Communications Network specialist will ideally hold a current NV1/NV2 Clearance and live in the ACT or at the very least be willing to relocate to the Nation's Capital.
|About the Communications Network Engineer role:|
|Skills and Experience of the Communications Network Engineer:|
- IE Aust-recognised Engineering Degree a requirement.
- CASG (formerly DMO) Acquisition Program experience highly desirable.
- AGSVA NV1/NV2 Security Clearance also highly desirable.
- Due to the extensive and complex nature of the role, the successful candidate will ideally have a decade of experience with communications systems and network management.
- Must have the ability to identify, troubleshoot and manage Network Engineering problems in materiel specification, systems architecture, design and development and test and evaluation of large-scale and very complex Communications Systems.
- Experience in drafting and reviewing design and certification CDRLs to install an integrated communications suite.
- Sound working knowledge of the Defence Restricted Network (DRN) and/or Defence Secret Network (DSN).
|How to apply for the Communications Network Engineer role:|
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a global powerhouse on a huge military communications systems project in Australia, so don't dilly-dally on the way but instead apply today! For more information you are welcome to give Richard a call on 02 9233 9948.