This rapidly expanding financial services business requires a experienced Melbourne based Compliance Manager within this long term contract opportunity. Within this exciting and diverse role you be assisting the business with management and oversight of their compliance obligations.
The role will be a key part of the management and oversight of compliance requirements. Specifically this role will ensure that the Compliance obligations
A solid understanding of the regulatory environment governing financial services ie baning / wealth oir Insurance
Duties will entail -of the compliance role and interaction with line21 to ensure regulatory compliance requirements are covered as part of their day to day operations.
- Documentation and dissemination of relevant policy and, where necessary, procedures to promote client contractual, legislative and regulatory compliance
- Ensure current knowledge of changes to the Corporations Law and industry trends is maintained
- Assess the impact of legislative changes to the business banking sector, and ensure the business units are fully informed
- Ensure the business is aware of their regulatory obligations
- To liaise with Internal and External Audit for relevant compliance monitoring activities
Suitable candidates will possess -
- At least 5 – 10 years relevant experience in business banking compliance in financial services
- An strong understanding of regulatory requirements for compliance within retail banking and specific retail product knowledge
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Should you wish to discuss this role in further details please feel free to contact Andrew Woutersz on 02 8298 3885