construction ohs advisor in Melbourne
AU$ 100,000 per year
This icon of Australian Construction has an unrivalled reputation in the market and sound reputation for on time project delivery on projects across the commercial and residential arena in Victoria, and nationally. My client are now looking for an experienced OH&S Advisor to take on a site based role managing 1 large $40m commercial project based in the inner northern suburbs.
Reporting to the Regional OHS Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Site Based Implementation of strategies to raise and maintain safety standards
- Provision of leadership for an Incident & Injury free work environment
- Development of functional relationships with all members of the Injury Management teams and all key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating all OH&S strategies and procedures, as directed by the OH&S Manager.
- Manage all Audit and Compliance.
My client will only consider applications from a similar Tier 2 Commercial Construction company.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years OH&S site based experience within the Commercial Construction industry
- Proven management experience
- At least a Cert 4 in Occupational Health & Safety
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to influence, motivate and guide others
- Strong leadership and people management skills
This is a fantastic role for someone to join a professional company that is growing! A salary package in the $100k - $140k range is available, dependent upon experience.
In return for your commitment, you will be rewarded by a competitive salary, extensive benefits, and the opportunity to further build and develop your OHS and Construction career.
OHS, EHS, occupational health and safety, cert iv