consultant, consumer cards in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
- Coordinate key internal parties to ensure all components involved in initiative development and launch are brought together to implement successfully (e.g. systems, legal, IT, credit, operations)
- Manage change in a matrix environment; ensure all areas in the business are ready to support change being implemented by the team
- Ensure financial management is controlled to deliver according to forecasted budgeted costs and revenues
- Manage retention levels as part of the delivered initiatives
- Translate analytical insights into actionable refinements of existing programs, or development of new portfolio initiatives
- Actively monitor the product P&L, and understand the key drivers of product profitability. Comprehend data compiled within Product Management, Marketing, Credit Risk and other departments to understand the dynamics of the portfolio (e.g. portfolio performance relative to plan & competitors, sales volumes, profitability, market share etc.)
- Champion the role of the credit card product as a key holding in the customer's relationship in interactions with the wider bank.
- Accountable for the product and process risk profile in terms of minimising compliance risk, operational risk, product risk and reputation risk, including managing relationships with Risk Management functions
The successful applicant will have exceptional commercial acumen, strategic thinking, influencing and communication skills .You will have knowledge and experience in the financial services industry – preferably within cards, payments and product management/strategy. To succeed in this role, you will be a self-starter who can get the ground running and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Cards, Payments, Portfolio Management