Exciting opportunity for a junior consultant looking to build their management consultancy career. The client has a diversity of consultancy portfolio’s derived from procurement, corporate services and organisational performance management. Clients stem from ASX listed companies covering both the commercial and government sectors.
The organisational environment is fantastically positive and encompassing of driving success individually and as a team. There is a strong emphasis on being supportive, ensuring that employee well being is considered and a part of your working life. The team is dynamic and high energy and that is the level of drive that the company would like to see in the right candidate.
There are really strong career development plans for each consultant and this has been reflected with a high number of internal promotion opportunities to more senior roles, scope of work and client management.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Providing consultative services through analytics and business case reporting for commercial and government projects
- Putting in place organisational improvement reviews, strategy and models
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive stakeholder engagement
- Working with the team and client to develop compelling reports, workshops and presentations
- University qualification in a STEM or business related discipline
- Preferably 1 to 2 years experience in corporate services role
- Have the desire to commit to continual learning and professional development
- Have a focus to deliver high quality work to clients
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and confidence to consult with business leaders
- Participate in motivating and encouraging your team to achieve and work life
- Have a flexible, friendly and fun attitude
If this sounds like an excellent role for you to start your management consultancy career then please press APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation please email Senal Jayawickrema at firstname.lastname@example.org