Randstad is a proud partner of the Queensland Government! We understand the Government and are always on the look out for candidates who are interested in opportunities to work within the sector. We work across local, state and federal and we are currently looking to speak to all candidates seeking Government based position within the Project space. If you are looking to play a pivotal part in the Government, then read on further!
Randstad currently have an opportunity to work in an A06 Content Officer role for a large Government Department. The role is a full-time role working approx 38 hour per week in Brisbane City. Reporting to a Director, you will be working with in a project team alongside other officers and external consultants. Some of your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the current website ensuring content is up to date and accurate and is compliant with government requirements
- Assist with developing the website to increase its influence and visibility across government
- Manage outside contracting of website services such as hosting and ISP providers
- Monitor website usage and visitations and provide usage data reporting
- Manage the online communication strategies including e-newsletters, online forums and blogs
- Manage online publications and audiovisual content development for the web
- Contributing to the communication strategies
To be considered for these roles, you will possess a minimum of 5 years content experience and hold a relevant qualification. Equally important is your ability to liaise with a diverse group of stakeholders in contributing towards the supply of ongoing advice and recommendations on one or more projects assigned to you. Your adaptability in exercising judgment to manage competing priorities will be paramount to succeeding in this role.
If you feel that you identify with the above, please 'REPLY NOW' and a consultant will be in touch.
Due to the number of applications, only suitable applications will be contacted.