contract administrator in Hurstville
Hurstville, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
About the company
Our client has recently secured a significant volume of work, predominantly in the residential sector. With a competitive presence across Australia but a relatively small business unit in Sydney this represents a unique opportunity to join the business at the right time to progress quickly. At present they are delivering work with a value of up to $50million and an experienced, tier 1 qualified, senior management team.
About the contracts administrator role
This role is specifically for a contracts administrator to work closely with a project manager on a large residential development (value circa $50million). With the project currently 3 months into a 28 month lifecycle this offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join the team at a point where they can make a positive contribution to the projects contract and design challenges.
In addition to a challenging project environment, for a highly prestigious client, this role also offers an opportunity to join a business with significant growth and professional development on offer.
Key contracts administrator responsibilities
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of the project HSE system
You must have experience working for a well established construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20million.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- 5+ years contracts administrator working experience
- Comprehensive subcontractor packages experience.
- Fully proficient on CHEOPS OR JOBPAC
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors is essential
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- Career development ambition
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $150,000 per annum + benefits
- Permanent employment
- Broad sector opportunity
- Opportunity for continued progression into PM.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please call 0292 339 900 or 0416 758 768 for a confidential discussion about the position
"contract administrator" OR "CA" OR "contracts administrator" OR "senior contracts administrator" OR "junior contracts administrator"