About the company
Our client has approached Randstad to help them develop even further in the Sydney Market. They are very much a solid identity currently running a medley or impressive Commercial, Residential, Public works (New Builds and Full Fit Outs) all over the Sydney CBD, Western Suburbs and Northern Beaches.
They are very much recognised for their consistent delivery, positive approach, and high staff retention level. People want to work for them, they are a Builder of choice, reputable, established, financially buoyant with a full order book. The key to their success is their motivated staff and therefore they are very selective with whom the employ and invest in.
With major project focus in the Commercial New Build and Fit Out space, they are looking to appoint savvy, influential, vibrant and commercially astute contract administrator’s at both Mid and Senior Level to their teams.
About the roles:
With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for your work you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Director’s and designated Project Manager daily.
You will be focussed negotiator, managing the financial aspects of sub-contract packages for Mixed Commercial, Residential or Fit Out Projects over $2 million AUD.
About the Projects
They are very well known for building exceptional projects in Aged Care, New Build Residential, Trade Training Facilities, University upgrades & Fit out and Multi Purpose Gyms.
- Progress claim assistance, external variations, preparation of subcontractor packages.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising subcontracts.
- Administering RFI’s.
- Preparing subcontract package’s (scopes, procurement and scheduling).
To be Successful:
- You will have over 3 year’s plus experience working for a reputable Australian recognised Builder on mixed projects over $2 million.
- Have worked for an Australian Recognised Building Contractor.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning.
- A thirst for challenge, energy to over achieve with vision to exceed and fast track up the ranks quickly. (Junior PM / PM fast track on offer)
- SOFTWARE - You would have used one of the following at some point in your career, TIMBERLINE, JOBPAC OR C.H.E.O.P.S.
This firm is very focussed in their staff, encouraging constant development, training and promotion. Well being is also very much key to their success, their staff are very positive, take things in their stride and can see a humorous side even in pressurised circumstances.
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate and the opportunity based on your performance to fast track to Project Management and work full time on a permanent Salary.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, providing extended leave entitlement, corporate fun days and Team building events.
How to apply
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.email@example.com T: 02 9233 9909